Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default 100w Light Bulbs.

clumsy ******* wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Not for a couple of years, no.

But I don't suppose you've ever read a quality broadsheet.

oh dear.

I don't think
there i one left. FT maybe, but very narrow in its focus.

I read the FT every day. The Times has certainly gone way downhill, I
dropped it years ago. The Torygraph seems to just pander to its every
older and more reactionary tory readers but I read my mother in laws,
the Gruniad and Observer can have interesting ideas sometimes,
although its a while since I bought either.

Sadly, seem to be wandering the same route. Just have the FT at the w/e
these days. Don't find the Times of much interest. I take the Torygraph each
day as much for amusement as news. The Sunday edition is full of fun -
provided you recognise it. Took the Gruniad for probably 2 decades by which
I mean 15 to 20 years but now do not find much to inform me. Observer - well
when did I last read that? Possibly when sailing with freinds within the
last 2 years but cannot recall anything that attracts me these days.

Most of my source of news and reviews comes from the internet - a lot, I
have to say from the BBC, but also from overseas sites.