Posted to misc.consumers.house
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default House insulation testing ?

In article , (GregS) wrote:
In article ,

(GregS) wrote:
I am trying to think of the name of the outfit, person, or firm,
not associated with any insulation company, who tests the house
for leaks and does thermal imaging foR tips on
what to do. WHO DO I CALL ?

I know there was name for that.

GREG

I get bombarded with insulation companies trying to search that.
I basically do this my self with fans and thermal guns, but
I need to tell someone where to look fo help.

They raised my natural gas rates last summer, then dropped them slightly
this month. Still about 11.5 MCF + 3.5 MCF distribution.

I bought propane yesterday for refill of $18, RIP OFF. They might not have
filled thier tank since summer,
but the price should have come down with gasoline rates.

Its cold and my Gas bill was $150 last Dec.

I found it on the DIY TV pages. Thats where I saw it first for about $100-$200

Professional Home Energy Auditor

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/he_dia...274796,00.html

greg