Maverick

Default Stanley Combination Plane 45E

I Believe i saw Lee Valley sells a book with all the old combo plane
instructions in one.
"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
Kai Koethe wrote:
I have just bought a Stanley combination plane 45E via ebay.

Unfortunately
the instructions are missing. Is there a source where I can get a

photocopy
of the original instructions. Also I would like to buy some additional
cutters. Where can I get a list of the cutters once available and is

there a
source for secondhand cutters? Thanks for helping

Kai?, That's twice in two days I've heard the name.
Scandinavian/Dutch/Somewhere up in that region we 'Muricans
can never quite identify on a map?

Anyway, enough about you. Stan Faullin is your man. Go to
his Web page and start clicking on the Stanley links. He
has instruction manuals available in PDF form.

http://www.tooltrip.com/tooltrip8/index.htm

UA100, who somewhere in all of this mess probably has a copy
but couldn't lay his hands on it to save the farm...