Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default First findings on magnetic field while welding

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 23:36:07 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 00:02:15 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:30:33 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

I hope things go as well with TIG. I'll be trying that tomorrow.

Update: TIG looks good to go. I'm grinnin'.

Ill bet there is a paper...and a government grant in your research.

Gunner

Not for me.

I'd gladly write or help with a paper pro bono and I've sent all of my
findings to techical folks at Boston Scientific because they've been
so helpful to me. Geez, the guy returning Ken's call from the ski
slopes at Taos, wow! These people are my kind of professionals.

Being funded by the gummint to do research would have far more hassle
factor than it's worth to me now. Ah'm retired and grinning. Stress
is not nearly as heart-healthy as gunsmoke while shooting for fun.

We don't need much cash flow to do everything we want to do.