Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Clarke Mike Clarke is offline

Default Wireless Room Thermostat

Davy wrote:

I also got a Honeywell CMT927 and it is excellent. You
need to decide whether you want the 7-day version (for
working people?) or the one day version (which is easier
to programme and change).

The one day version (CM921) doesn't have the very useful "party" function
which allows you to override the temperature setting for a selected number
of hours http://europe.hbc.honeywell.com/products/ecatdata/pg_cm920.html.
I don't know how much simpler the 1 day one is to program but the 7 day one
is quite straightforward anyway. We run the same programme every day on our
CM927 and it was a simple matter to copy the first day to the rest of the
days of the week. There doesn't seem to be much price difference between
them so the 7 day one looks like the better choice.

--
Mike Clarke