Default ELU tools?

I own both a Dewalt DW625 and an ELU MOF 177. Except for the chuck,
they are part for part identical. Even the castings are the same.

Thanks,
jbaiardo

On 05 Oct 2003 01:32:25 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

Leon responds:

IIRC Elu disappeared with the introduction of the DeWalt line of power hand
tools. As I recall, some of the DeWalt routers have a strong resemblance
to the Elu routers with the exception of the yellow color.

Yeah, but it was something like a decade ago, not 3-4 years. And some of the
DeWalt tools are major improvements on the Elu stuff. The biscuit joine was a
******* to align. The SCMS was an early one, and had some development problems.

Charlie Self

"The income tax has made liars out of more Americans than golf."
Will Rogers