Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Wasting taxpayer money - The FCC and over the air HDTV Rollout

On Jan 17, 11:35*pm, Red Green wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote in news:18d1f91c-dfa4-4b28-b0b0-
:

On Jan 16, 5:28*pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 1/16/2009 11:23 AM DerbyDad03 spake thus:

On Jan 15, 10:06 pm, Steve Daniels wrote:

-- * Real men don't text.
-
-- OMG UKTR C&G G2G B4N
-
- Translation?

Oh My God! You know that's right. Chuckles and Grins. Got to go. Bye
for now.

http://www.hendrixsite.com/acronyms.htm

FWIW, now that we have a family texting plan, I'm in contact with my
kids more than ever. Often, in the middle of the day, I'll get things
like:

*- Got an A on the math test. Thanks for your help
*- Practice cancelled
*- I'm bored
*- Hi!
*- What was that song we heard last night?
*- I've got a ride home. C U later.

Short quick bursts of conversations, sometimes 5 - 6 times a day.
Things that aren't worth a long conversation, but can always be
followed up with a phone call if needed.

Ever tried to carry on a cell phone conversation with someone at a
Varsity basketball game? A text conversation is a piece of cake -
especially when your kid is sitting on the other side of the raucus
gym. "How are you getting home?" "With you!" "I'll meet you out
front." "K"

Nothing from dMrs?

- u want bj 2nite- Hide quoted text -

dMrs sends pictures