Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Technics SA-EH600

"Alan Liefting" wrote in message
Got a Technics SA-EH600 home theater system with a fault. The display
comes up when first powered up from the mains but when the power/standby
button is pushed it says "GOOD-BYE".

The relay that activates the +/- supplies for the output stage never
activates. Did a basic check for shorts and opens but nothing was was
obvious.

Any ideas?

Alan Liefting

Bad joints on the regulator transistors are very common on these. I've also
had fusible resistors go open for no apparent reason. If you still need
schematics, mail me off-group from a valid address that can receive
attachments, and I'll see if I can sort you something out.

Arfa