Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Alternative to junction box under floor

Roger Mills wrote:

It appears to allow 4 x 3 conductor cables to be joined - so I assume
that each of the 3 conductors has 4 terminals which are permanently
connected together? If this is the case, it presumably couldn't be
used for lighting circuits where you want to break the live via a
switch wire - 'cos that needs *four* independent terminals?

Ah - I see that they also do a 20A 4-conductor model, which sort of answers
my question.

It still doesn't say how the cable ends are clamped though - anyone know?
--
Cheers,
Roger