Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - Conservatives are really poor losers and green with jealousy

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
Remember wingers...Obama is YOUR President too.

Just like Bush was YOUR president!

That's a cruel and spiteful thing to say. It's like telling someone, when
they're in the middle of giving a speech, that they have toilet paper
hanging out of their waistband.

If we're lucky, the spiders will get him:

"Spider Eggs Hatch In Bush's Brain"

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...hatch_in_bushs

And don't miss the companion story about Dickie, "Vice Presidential Handlers
Lure Cheney Into Traveling Crate."

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...ntial_handlers

Oh, Jesus, what is this giddy feeling coming over me? Is it the End Times
for Bush? Is it the thought of Dick Cheney coming out of the basement and
being caught in broad daylight? Is it the end of the longest bad joke in
American history?...

Nah, it's just the days getting longer. Stock up on popcorn and snacks for
the inauguration, ya' hear? Anything you don't eat will still be good for
Superbowl Sunday.

--
Ed Huntress