Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Entire House Fills with Ice

aemeijers wrote in news:jhJcl.297543$Mh5.157918
@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Any photos of the inside?

That was my first thought as well- 'I'd pay a dollar to see the inside'.

Like the other guy said, I highly doubt the place is a solid block.
Unless it was a real slow leak, freezing in layers, the water pressure
would blow out the windows. My SWAG is that an upstairs bathroom let go,
and flooded out to the walls, and ran down the stud bays. If there was a
really well done ceiling on first floor, the joist cavities could act
like water channels.

And I'd still pay a dollar to see inside.

--
aem sends...

Well, as they say on the John-Boy and Billy radio show here in NC, "Hey big
fella. Lemme hole a dolluh".