Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT radio time signal

In article
,
cynic wrote:
Thanks for all the replies. My watch is a Casio but the instructions
are long gone. I have not made any adjustments as I left it to the
signal to keep it correct. The only button I use is the backlight one
for night time time checking if I wake up. I noticed as well that a
Honeywell CM67 add-on time receiver module is also apparently not
doing its job anymore as that units time keeping is slowly drifting
away from standard.
I am low down in the vale of York so possibly the Pennines and the
Lincolnshire wolds are blocking out the signals from both Cumbria and
Germany

It's possible something new or faulty in the house (or nearby) is zapping
the signal. Try unplugging everything that is normally left on standby.

If you can borrow an RF spectrum analyser that might give clue.

--
*Indian Driver - Smoke signals only*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.