Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default TV service query ? ? ?

Robert Neville wrote:
"Ray" wrote:

We live in a six-unit apartment building. Is it possible to get a single
cable or satellite service for the entire building -- obviously at lower
cost? It would seem to me no different than getting service in a
single-family residence with TVs in six rooms.

No. Any attempt to share a cable or sat connection would be viewed as a
violation of the TOS and would lead to rather expensive legal action.

But you knew that.

Lots of apartments provide basic cable or satt as part of the rent. Satt
or cable company charges based on the number of units. Just have the
owner call they up and ask. It'll have to be the owner- they won't allow
the renters to do it on their own.

--
aem sends...