Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Word of mouth

"mac davis" wrote in message
I'd figure that the 12 hours might be 16 and start there...
What's your time worth, depending on whether this is a profit or challenge
type
project..

Whatever you think your time is worth, add at least another I'd ad another
50% to that for expenses like tool wear, electricity, blades, sandpaper,
etc...

Bottom line for me is that I make an offer that I can't refuse and see how
bad
they want the piece done..

Sounds about right. For me, this is a hobby. I'm either going to do it for
cost of materials because I want to do it for you, or I'm not going to work
for cheap. I don't want or need potential aggravation for $4 an hour.