Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Word of mouth

"Upscale" wrote in
:

Hey Swingman,

You know that picnic table I made based on your design? It's been
sitting in the side yard of the friend I gave it to and two of her
neighbours are inquiring about me building them one too. Working about
a dozen hours a week it took me about a month to build because I was
experimenting along the way. With a set design in mind and knowing
exactly how to go about building more of them, I can knock one off in
a week.

I figure the first one cost me about $450 in material, but eliminating
original wastage, I should be able to cut that down to $400 or so. I
was wondering what I should charge total price including labour? Any
ideas?

Now I'm wondering whether you posted pictures ...

--
Best regards
Han