Posted to alt.home.repair
sanity sanity is offline

Default What's really happening in Gaza

"Kenneth" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 13:59:22 -0500, "Sanity"
wrote:

wrote in message
op is crazy.. everyone has a right to self defense..

Any hamas lovers or sympathizers are in for a rude awakening if one of
them
tries to hurt anyone in my family. I would bring every resource that I
have,
be it weapons, family, friends, etal to destroy them. When you screw with
the bull, you get the horns.

Howdy,

I would like to understand something more of your view...

You say that you would bring various resources to bear to
"destroy them" were any to hurt your family.

But could you define what you mean by "them?"

Do you mean, the attackers? Their families? People who live
in their neighborhood? Who would you hope to hold
accountable?

Sincere thanks,
--
Kenneth

How do you destroy the attackers when they fight and hide among civilians?
You try and pick the attackers off but sometimes innocents get hurt.
The U.S. and the allies did this in world war 2. They bombed the hell out of
German cities. Why was it all right for them? The U.S. dropped to A-Bombs on
Japan to end a war. Why was it all right for them? What did we do in Iraq?
In war, people get hurt. It seems everyone in the world has a right to
defend themselves in any manner except for Israel.