Posted to alt.home.repair
Global Water Solutions Global Water Solutions is offline

Default Aquativa?

Global Water Solutions had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...va-258407-.htm :

For those who were unfortunate enough to succumb to their sale techniques
and own a Aquativa system, there is a bright ray of hope. You can save on
your Aquativa replacement filter changes.

If you are having problems finding filters for aquativa systems, it is
because Aquativa has closed their doors as of December last year.

Global Water Solutions Inc in Bourbonnais Illinois has been servicing and
changing filters for Aquativa systems for 6 years, and for substantially
less then what Aquativa charged.

Filters for Aquativa water softeners and their prism ro system are
available from Global Water Solutions Inc and can been shipped nationwide,
or installed for you.

Just call 815 939-9314
-------------------------------------
lee h wrote:

BE wrote:
Hi all, just had a free water test done. Seems my wife took a
call
last week and agreed to it. Anyway, we have a neutralizer already
and pretty hard water etc. He offered his Spectra Twin with
Chlorigon carbon filter for $3,200 installed if we bought tonight.

$3,900 after.

Are these systems adequate? I'd like to have better water for all
around home use and am considering this. Does seem high though.

Dunno, but the '$3,200 installed if we bought tonight. $3,900 after'
would have sent alarms clanging in my head. I think I'd prefer
the 'testing' be done by a lab not selling 'cures'.

lee