Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default HF MUltifunction tool. . . first impressions.

TD Driver wrote:
Just waiting for the temperature to break above freezing so I
can get back in my shop.

Bummer. Here in Austin Texas (Pflugerville, to be more precise) I spent
all day in the shop in a T-shirt with the door open! Ok, so I did have
a sweatshirt on in the morning, and it was just chilly enough to cause
one of my fluorescent bulbs to finally give up the ghost (weren't we
just talking about those?), but other than that it was great. I feel
sorry for all you snowbirds. Sorta. :-)

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/