Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Walker Steve Walker is offline

Default OT - Argumentation Course on CD

Joseph Gwinn wrote:
I got a sales flyer offering The Teaching Company courses at sale
prices. There was a favorable article on The Teaching Company courses
in The Wall Street Journal some time ago, so I didn't just throw the
flyer out. Instead, I bought their Argumentation course on CD, and have
been listening to it for the last week or so. I'm probably 1/4 or 1.3
through the course.

While we certainly already practice argumentation on one another, I
thought that a real course might be useful, unifying and organizing what
has been learned in the crash and bang of experience. And I might learn
a thing or two. After all, the Greeks have been at this for at least
2,000 years.

It is with some trepidation I report this to RCM, who need no
encouragement, but anyway here is the URL:

http://www.teach12.com/ttcx/CourseDescLong2.aspx?cid=4294.

Joe Gwinn

Here's another sample:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3HaRFBSq9k