Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Re update on welding with an implanted defibrillator

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 05:07:02 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

I might do that, Karl! Does he live or work near Fridley?

I think its Golden Valley for his job at Tennant, right near 100 and
55. He gets off most days in early afternoon. Let him come over for a
visit, something I should have done years ago already. But, I'm too
busy going after the elusive yellow tailed snapper!

I wish you well on Thursday. There's no such thing as minor surgery.

Karl

Ah, I know where Tennant is. That's only 15 or 20 minutes from here
except possibly during rush hour.