Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Painting MDF?

Thanks. Yes my desing, I collected many images of classic designs and
then drummed up my own designed over the existing brick. Yes, white.
The room walls will be some ivory or slightly darker. The bicks,
unfortunately, are already painted white so I think I will try doing
them the same color as the room walls. If I thought it could be done I
might try sand blasting back to red brick. I might try it first on a
portion that will be covered. Maybe even just sanding it off a bit for
a distressed look.

On Jan 17, 9:55*am, "
wrote:
On Jan 17, 11:32*am, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:

Here is a link to my
current design.

http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/fireplace.jpg

Hey.... I like that! *I'll bet painted out a classic ivory or white it
would look great. *Did you do the design work as well?

Robert