Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) is offline

Default Price Of Lightbulbs

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
You'll have to add in all those who's job it is to set up TV cameras,
then, for the pictures you watch at home. CRTs are still the only real
option for this.

Rubbish, you could set them up using the histograms without any need to
see a picture.

Thanks for displaying your lack of knowledge about this too.

You know Dave, I read that comment from him briefly and though to myself
"That's the sort of crap old Foggy would spout." Then I looked and that's
who it was!.

Maybe he should get a job on the stage? Sweeping it? :-)