Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davy Davy is offline

Default How to Remove Fence Panel Without Breaking?

Stuart Noble wrote in
:

Davy wrote:
I need to remove some fence panels that were erected on
earth without gravel boards by the previous owner of my
house.
I will install gravel boards and then re-use the

panels.

The panels are nailed into the posts. Can anyone
recommend a method for removing the panels without
damaging them. I have tried running a loose hacksaw

blade
down the sides of the panels but the panels are such a
tight fit that the blade jams and buckles. My jigsaw

does
not have long enough blades and if it did they would
probably jam and buckle also.

cheers

Davy

Aren't the heads of the nails accessible?

Stuart, the heads of the nails are driven flush into the
softwood edge strips.
Davy