Posted to uk.d-i-y
Appelation Controlee Appelation Controlee is offline

Default OT Deforming a picture

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:30:10 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Appelation Controlee wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:41:21 GMT, Anna Kettle wrote:

I have a photo which was taken looking upwards to high on a wall and I
want to deform it to get a picture looking straight on. Now it seems
to me that there ought to be some software gizmo to do this but what
is it called? Googling on picture deformation doesnt come up with
anything useful

pedant
The true answer is that this is impossible. You can counter the perspective
effect - which is the solution offered by others - but the viewpoint (which
is the basis of the question you actually asked) can't be altered.
/pedant

well it can be intelligently INTERPOLATED.

Non-sequitur, I think. ;-)