Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default Stainless Steel Sinks

mark wrote:

I'm used to Belfast sinks having had them in my last three houses.
My experience of stainless steel sinks is limited. The more I investigate
the less I seem to know.
Polished or satin finish?
One bowl or one and a half?

Finish and shape are entirely up to you.

How do I determine quality?

By price. The £50 ones are crap. The £150 upwards are far better.
Franke is the best make IMO. Far better quality than others I have
fitted.

What criteria should I apply in choosing and recommendations of a supplier,
please.

Find what you want, then search for the best deal on what you want.
Plumbers Merchants do some good deals at times, so no need to go to B+Q
etc.
Alan.