Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Wasting taxpayer money - The FCC and over the air HDTV Rollout

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Absolute bull****. But as I said before, you can be forgiven for
believing this because of the thorough job Israeli propagandists (and
their U.S. stenographers) have done.

In fact, even during the "cease fire", Israel continued its program of
"targeted assassinations" (read: killing anyone anywhere in the
Occupied Territories for any reason whatsoever), embargoing (read:
holding the entire civilian population hostage), house demolitions,
etc., etc.
And let's look at the proportion here, which does matter (i.e., one
doesn't use a nuclear bomb to kill a fly). How many people have been
killed by Hamas' rockets? Over the last 8 years, about 20 people. How
many Palestinians has Israel killed? Over the same period, *thousands*
(and certainly not all militants or Hamas fighters as the IDF claims).

The Palestinians are the Warsaw Ghetto fighters to Israel's storm
troopers.

I've BEEN to both Gaza and Israel. What you have been led to believe is
absolute rubbish.

For many years, the residents of Gaza had almost unrestricted travel between
Israel and their homes. Many worked in Israel during the day and returned to
Gaza at night. "Sandbacks," I think they were called.

As for the 20 Israeli dead compared to the "thousands" of Palestinians...
sounds reasonable.

Look, nobody likes the Palestinians. Certainly not the Israelis. The Pals
have been kicked out of Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Cyprus, Morocco, Kuwait, and
just about everywhere else they've turned up. When Israel returned the Sinai
to Egypt, Egypt said "Thanks, but we don't want Gaza. It's got Palestinians
in it." For sixty years not one single Arab or Muslim country has accepted
Palestinian refugees.

So, I ask you, can EVERYBODY be wrong about the worth of the Palestinians?