Posted to alt.home.repair
clot clot is offline

Default Removing glued on mirror

willshak wrote:
on 1/16/2009 4:24 PM (ET) Clot wrote the following:
willshak wrote:

on 1/15/2009 12:45 AM (ET) Buerste wrote the following:

I have a 5' x 6' mirror in a bathroom that has to go. It was glued
on the wall 30 years ago. Any ideas how to get it off without
breaking it? It's tight up to the ceiling and one wall. I don't
think I can get a wire behind it.

Is there a reason you don't want to break the mirror other than the
broken glass all over the place, like you want to use it somewhere
else?

Seven years bad luck? Or doesn't this apply in Leftpondia?

Only if you are suspicious.

Thank you. I was not sure whether it did!