Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default Woodpeckers?

Digger wrote:
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 21:44:55 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

klaatu wrote:

After all else fails you can get a permit to shoot them.

http://ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?A=2723&Q=423004

Thanks, that has a link to the fish & wildlife service; I'll look into
that as well.

We have grackles that will chew up fascia and soffit trim like a buzz
saw. A friend uses some kind of garden poison mixed with powder
laundry soap and smears that paste in the appropriate areas...works
real well.
Kenneth

Bracka-frackin' grackles! We've got 'em all over the place here in
Austin. I don't know; maybe they're good for something (like keeping
down the bug population) but if they taste anything like chicken I'll
bet we could solve world hunger and still have plenty to go around.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.