Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default HF MUltifunction tool. . . first impressions.

On Jan 16, 12:38*pm, "Leon" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Jan 16, 11:53 am, "
wrote:

On Jan 15, 11:29 pm, TwoGuns wrote:

That's an interesting observation. I needed a 3 HP router pronto, and
they had a "PowerFist" on sale at our Kanukistani version of HF,
called Princess Auto. $ 70.00, (That would be about $ 20.00 to you
*G*)

Princess Auto? *Is that a "manly" store? *;~)

We're pretty secure with our sexuality up here in Kanukistan.
A good friend of mine from the Navy, wears this 'salmon' shirt. (It is
pink, okay?)
I have yet to see anybody go up to him and make any remarks about it.
If I was single, I would be honoured to drag home the wimmen he didn't
have time for.... and that ain't many.

Personally, I find those butt-less chaps that cow'boys' wear rather
faggy.