Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Re update on welding with an implanted defibrillator

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 05:48:12 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote
Feel free to ping if I forget. Implant day is next Thursday, I'll
probably be down for a day or so after that.

So, you'll be welding first thing Saturday AM? ;-) Good luck. Those heart
procedures are fun if you get a cute nurse.

Steve

Don't know about heart procedures but, as a 19 year old, I had 12 (8,
then a week latter 4) upper teeth extracted in the dentist's chair.
His mid twenties assistant was very cute, very well built and very
knowledgeable in how to distract young male patients.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada