Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Update on welding with implanted defibrillator

Leon Fisk wrote:

I used to work RF/Radio. It never stopped their security
people from using radios anywhere that I could tell.

I remember one emergency room radio/install that gave us
fits. Sometimes when they keyed up the local base, (security
office was right beside the ER entrance. Common
configuration.) the main ER entry sliding power door would
open/cycle. That one was lots of fun!

Years ago when I was the lonely IT guy, a supervisor keyed his radio right next to my main
server and it abended. I think he saw his demise in my eyes, he sure left my office
quickly.

Wes