Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Your rights

Dave Liquorice wrote:

I have told the Ambulance Service our address and phone number so, in
theory, if we call them our address and location pops up on screen.
Don't know if that information is passed to the crew though, or if
control has a GPS feed of ambulance locations so could "talk them
in", always assuming the ambulance radio works out here.

Should have qualified that by saying 'London Ambulance'. The ambulance/FRU
has a screen with details of the call & sat nav. The controller (who stays
on the phone with Cat A calls) can see where the ambulance is and its
expected arrival time.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk