Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
ebd ebd is offline

Default My site - feedback welcome

Thanks for your critique of my code. But, after 35+ years of
programming in Assembly Language, COBOL, Pascal, and a few others, AND
more importantly after retireing, I've got not the least inclination
of getting deeply into HTML. I used a program to generate the skeleton
code then modified it some. I'm working on sizing the pictures better
and getting them to load faster. Other than that I'm not interested in
spending hours and hours studying the fine points of HTML so that I
can spend hours to optimize the code for pages that will get very few
hits.

The layout seems to be agreeable to most people that replied or
emailed me. The page seems to serve the purpose of showing my work and
telling something about me. I'm going to be producing a special
limited edition (custom turned handles) of a product and will have a
link to my site from that companies site. We just wanted to give
people who were interested some idea of who was signing, dating, and
numbering the limited edition.

Thanks for your input.