George M. Kazaka

Default ELU tools?

Elu was a tool company from Switzerland, They did not have an extensive line
but a few innovative features and was known to be a quality Company.
B & D Indeed bought them over 10 years ago
I have a small Router practilly never used and was showing it to a friend
last week, He had never heard of the company and I have not seen any adds
for them.
I got Curious and did a Google search and found nothing Later today I will
try to look them up in Thomas or some other Commercial Mags that I get.
To the Best of my Knowledge B & D did them in. I will post if I find
anything out to the opposite

Good Luck,
George

"MSgeek" wrote in message
I know that Black and Pecker owns them now. But can they be had new still.