Posted to uk.d-i-y
terry terry is offline

Default OT Deforming a picture

On Jan 14, 2:13*pm, "Tim Downie"
wrote:
mark wrote:
"Anna Kettle" wrote in message
I have a photo which was taken looking upwards to high on a wall and
I want to deform it to get a picture looking straight on. Now it
seems to me that there ought to be some software gizmo to do this
but what is it called? Googling on picture deformation doesnt come
up with anything useful

Anna

Hi Anna

Send it to me and I'll run it through photoshop and return.

Somewhat against the D-I-Y philosophy of the group though surely? ;-)

Tim

Nah. Helping hands. Rather like getting your neighbour to assist you!
Except doing it remotely and electronically.
P.S. My neighbour fixing the heater blower in his commercial truck
(lorry) came over looking for wiring connectors; fortunately we were
able to find some. I'll get the assistance back and more anytime I
need it.
Day before it was another good neighbour who needed a certain size
fuse for a radio. We had one and a spare or two. Again anytime we need
a helping hand, a drive to the airport, check on the house while we
are away etc. those guys will be on the spot and do as good a job or
better than I preventing damage or fixing something. Good neighbours
are worth having (and keeping)!
Cheers.