Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Your rights

John Rumm wrote:

Unbeliever wrote:

This is set to get worse, as the EEC is now starting to jump on the
bandwagon and starting to introduce even more draconian legislation that
will erode any vestiges of 'privacy' that you think you already have.

Oh FFS. What sort of dumb-ass dimple brain would think that the threat
comes from the EU, or even that the EU is "the EEC"?

Indeed, much of the privacy we believe we have now is illusory.

Blame Blair, Anthony Charles Lynton; Brown, James Gordon; Smith,
Jacqueline Jill; Straw, John Whitaker and other assorted micro-nazis for
the current state of the country as regards the legal powers given to
the police and others to pry into your life. It's got ****-all to do
with the EU.