Posted to uk.d-i-y
ScrewMaster ScrewMaster is offline

Default OT Totally, and a little bit rude... The side effects of fixingempty buildings...

We've not had a licence for 25 years and still keep on getting the
letters!!! I used to scrawl all manner of abuse on them and send them
back - now they just go straight in the recycling bin.
A few years ago we got 'The Visit'. The guy wanted to see if we had a
TV in the front room. I suggested that we could have a TV in any of
the other rooms but he said that most people have them in their front
room. So he had a look and went away empty handed.

We were even honoured when they did an poster ad campaign a few years
back. The big black poster with white writing... There are 2
households in T****n Street without a TV licence. I was dead chuffed
and then thought... Well who's the other one then?