Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Wasting taxpayer money - The FCC and over the air HDTV Rollout

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

When things turn out well, the politician gets the credit for setting and
achieving the goals. When things turn out poorly, the engineers will get the
blame for the failure. This is the way it has always been, this is the way
it always will be, this is the way the world works.

I used to find it mildly amusing that the committees on the Hill that
second guess everybody else were called "The Oversight Committees".
Then I realized that they were using the second definition as in "I
should have seen that coming but didn't. It was an Oversight on my
part". THEN things made abundant sense.