Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default How cold is it?

IGot2P wrote in :

HeyBub wrote:
"Five penguins - normally thought to love chilly temperatures - have
died due to exposure to extreme cold at the Nuremberg zoo."

http://www.thelocal.de/society/20090115-16797.html

We don't have any penguins but if anyone is interested in how cold it
is in southeast Iowa just point your browser to
http://www.crsales.com/weather.htm and take a look. It is a very
amateur station that I have rigged up to upload to the Internet every
two minutes. It could be off a degree or two but it is close and it is
cold!

Don

Neat. Yep, a tad brisk there I'd say. Haven't personally seen that since
living 45 degrees north latitude in VT. Don't miss that but it was cool
to see the northern lights sometimes.

It says it's 11pm and sunny. Strange place that Iowa :-)