Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Test post -- ignore this

On Jan 15, 1:08*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:44:06 -0600, AZ Nomad

wrote:
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:03:28 -0600, Sam E wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:36:54 -0500, "Ray Jenkins"
wrote:

Test -- ignore

This post would have been MUCH EASIER to ignore if it wasn't posted.
It should not have been posted in an inappropriate place like this.

Imaging walking into an existing conversation and yelling "HEY
THERE!!! IS MY MOUTH WORKING????". Use alt.test, the place for these
annoying distractions.

I now find such test messages helpful. *It is an announcement that a
clueless obnoxious moron has approached. I immediately killfile them
there and then and don't have to worry about having to do it later.

actually, I didn't see the original test message as I KF all of
verizon.net. *Your followup was the first I saw of this inappropriate
thread

Here's a little tip: If you feel the need to post a test, simply post
something that is on topic for the group. Don't identify it as a test.

Example:
Which is better, a framing hammer with a fiberglass handle or one with
a wooden handle?

See how easy that is?- Hide quoted text -

Better for what?