Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveBell[_2_] SteveBell[_2_] is offline

Default What stops the water?

You mean people actually call a repair person
to fix 6 little tiles??? So trivial! They can't figure out how to do
this? Or maybe this is someone who physically cannot do these things.

This case is an elderly couple--they're not capable of doing this stuff.

Some people don't know what to do and want me to teach them. Last week
I ran a dryer exhaust vent for a young attorney who had just bought an
older house. He wanted me to show him how to do it. He gave me a three
hundred percent tip. :-0

The usual cases are people who are intimidated, don't have time, or
don't want to be bothered. I just painted a bunch of inside doors for a
guy. He pays me $40 and hour while he earns more than that doing
whatever he does.

--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement