Posted to alt.home.repair
Ulysses Ulysses is offline

Default credit-card for windshield thin-ice: "credit-card-like" ice-scraper?

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
On Jan 15, 9:51 am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message

How many people, do you suppose, have a remote starter? Or did I miss
something about the OP?

--

I have no idea, but for $150 you can get one installed. I wish I had it on
my last car but never got around to it. Had it put on my new one as part

of
the deal and this is my second winter with it. Great invention, as is
heated seats.

Handy where you are too. Nice to have the AC going for a few minutes

before
you get in.

Do they have one that will depress the clutch while it attempts to
start my car?

Cindy Hamilton

Since depressing the clutch is activating a switch I'm sure it could be done
with a relay or whatnot, but have not seen it.