Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT We do not torture

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Bush gets $350 billion of your tax money and gives it to the
banks..and they won't tell us where it went.

That legislation had to come out of the House since it was spending. Nancy Pelosi runs
that shop. Then to be enacted into law, the Senate had to vote for it. Harry Reid runs
that shop. Bush gets to sign or reject it.

If you don't like the disclosure rules, blame the correct people.

Obama will get the other $350 billion of your tax money and where it
goes will be public knowledge.

Now why would things be different? The same legislators are passing that legislation.

Explain your logic path on your statements. I can not follow it.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller