Posted to alt.home.repair
David Combs David Combs is offline

Default windshield wiper misses glass for the middle ~3 inches.

In article ,
wrote:

You ought to try wiper blades without supports, or without visible
supports. The best alternative is to buy Rain-X Latitude wiper blades,
which are shaped like a half-moon and do not have a support structure.
Look on-line for pictures to understand what I mean. I found mine at
NAPA Auto stores. If they don't exist for your car's size, try winter
wiper blades; the majority of the problems with the struts is that
they get iced up or corroded. If they are protected from the elements,
as in a winter blade, they work _much_ better.

Pierre

Hey, sounds good.

Rain-x Latidude wiper blades.

Like they say, "google is your (ie my) friend".

Will check it out.

THANKS!

David