Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default credit-card for windshield thin-ice: "credit-card-like" ice-scraper?

Remote starts are becoming common. I have one on every one of my vehicles.

Steve

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
5.247...
On Wed 14 Jan 2009 08:59:41p, Ed Pawlowski told us...

"David Combs" wrote in message
Does there exist a "professional" window scraper
that somehow works as well as the credit card?

Any ideas? Any products that work on these
curved windows?

If you suspect it may freeze at night, when you park, turn the defroster
on and leave it that way. In the morning, just hit the remote starter
and let it warm up. Also, use the washer fluid with the de-icer in
it, such as the yellow Prestone stuff.

How many people, do you suppose, have a remote starter? Or did I miss
something about the OP?

--
Wayne Boatwright
Date: Wednesday, 01(I)/14(XIV)/09(MMIX)
Countdown till Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
4dys 2hrs 53mins
I'm fond of children -- except for boys.