Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default Is it possible to reverse the rotation of a radial saw motor?

Robatoy wrote:
On Jan 15, 7:06 am, "dadiOH" wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:
wrote:
Just wondering whether it could be done.
I've always wondered the same thing.

Strange, I've spent my life NOT wondering

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it athttp://mysite.verizon.net/xico

I find that question often interrupts dreams of a sexual nature.
It is just when the blond swedish twins start unbuttoning their tops
that
the question about motor reversal rears its ugly little head.

It's good that I've learned to set my coffee down before reading
anything posted to this group. Out through the nose is no place to send
a big slurp of hot coffee. :-)

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.