Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default OT Deforming a picture

On Jan 14, 3:55*pm, Tim S wrote:
Anna Kettle coughed up some electrons that declared:

I have a photo which was taken looking upwards to high on a wall and I
want to deform it to get a picture looking straight on. Now it seems
to me that there ought to be some software gizmo to do this but what
is it called? Googling on picture deformation doesnt come up with
anything useful

Anna

Gimp (www.gimp.org) can do reasonable perspective correction. Runs equally
well on Linux and Windows and is free (and very very solid).

And virtually impenetrable to a new user, last time I looked. It helps
if you know what you want to do and how to do it first. The help was
useless for someone new to this kind of software, never having used
photoshop either.

MBQ