Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Screws for guttering? from Screwfix?

In article ,
neverwas wrote:
I'm replacing PVC gutter on Victorian, wood fascia boards and was
planning to use stainless steel screws. But I can't find any stainless
roundhead wood screws from Screwfix which makes me think I've got it
wrong somewhere as it must surely be a common job. What is recommended
please?

Suitable brass roundheads should be easy to find. You'll need to drill
the correct pilot hole for them, though.

--
*Organized Crime Is Alive And Well; It's Called Auto Insurance. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.