Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
kony kony is offline

Default Adding missing SATA connectors to motherboard

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 07:36:15 -0600, krw
wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:41:49 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

Look, you dopey, retarded ****head... There are IC chips in the
military that you have no clue about, and there are assemblies as well.

An IC chip is not a mainboard. Did I write that nothing man
has ever built had 100 or more layers? No. It seems both
of us should have been more clear on what we meant.

You *DID* say that 2-layers was all there was before 1980, which
shows your absolute ignorance on the subject.

We had been talking about mainboards. Obviously even the
CPUs themselves had more than that.

2-layer boards may
have been the norm for consumer electronics (hell, some VCRs are
only one now) but there is obviously a big world out there you have
no clue about. ...and apparently want to keep it that way.

We weren't talking about a big world, we already had a
context for the topic, or do we really have to backtrack and
restate every little thing in a topic without it being in
context? If so, where exactly does that end?