Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Update on welding with implanted defibrillator

Don Foreman wrote:

I think we're making some progress here.

Magnetic field sensor done today, on the bench, electronics for it
half done that I'll finish tomorrow. I now have some real specs, I
have Fitch's datalogging scope-meter, we'll see if I can skin this
kitty or whut.

Keep us posted Don. Who knows, some day years later, your words may speak to someone
facing the same thing. After all Tee Nut lives on.

How does your sensor work? The only hal effect stuff I'm familar with is solid state
sensor looking for a magnetic piston in pneumatic cylinder.

Wes